Under Nitya Annadan and Vidyadan scheme.
- Providing daily three times vegetarian meals [Nitya Annadan Scheme], to Blind children, Orphan and poor children and Aged people.
- Providing residential facilities for Blind, destitute aged, orphan and poor children.
- School for Blind children up to 10th class recognized by Government of A.P, giving special training in music, handicrafts, Candle making and Braille Computer under VIDYA DAN Scheme.
Under Netradanam Scheme,
- Providing New Vision through Cataract/IOL surgeries with foldable lense under Phaco- Emulsification
- Providing free spectacles to poor aged and Government school children.
- Providing free accommodation with food for patients and their attendants.
- Organising Free Weekly / Monthly rural eye camps under “Grameena Drishti Daana pathakam”.
- Monthly Free Eye Screening camps for School Children.
ANNALAKSHMI SCHEME – I
Started 9 years before: Distribution of Monthly Free Ration-Total beneficiaries 350.
ANNALAKSHMI SCHEME – II
This scheme was launched on Friday the 13th October 2017, distribution of Free ration exclusively for WIDOWs between 20 & 50 age at our other branches in Patapatnam, Saluru, Vizag & Araku (A.P) – First batch beneficiaries 100 and planning to extend to another 300 person shortly.
Other Future Project:
- Navajeevan Hostel for Tribal Girls – Rayagada, Orissa
- Navajeevan Skilled Development Centre for Orphan Girls – Tirupati and Parlekhimundi
- Navajeevan Kanya Sri Suraksha Yojana for Orphan Girls [Monthly Financial Aid] and To Be Extended for More Poor Girls